Monday, April 28, 2008

After Dinner

So I ate dinner. I thought that by just making half of a third of a bag of pasta that I would get a small portion. It wasn't that big, but it was more than I needed.

I am now full.

While I was eating, the not hungry husband went to the store and got himself the fixings of a hot fudge sundae. He ate it. He also brought in cat litter (which had been sitting in my car) and now hopefully he will change it. If he doesn't, Elwood might get mad, and a mad Elwood pees on things that Adam uses.

Check out the "boys" on my first blog ever.

I do not think I will have a hot fudge sundae. I'm glad he didn't get chocolate chip meringues or even coffee ice cream with chocolate sprinkles!

Ok. Now is confession time. I had a some of the ice cream. Brigham's vanilla. I had about a serving - 3/4 of a cup and then some Brigham's hot fudge. Just because it was yummy.

No comments: