Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Meat?

For some reason lately, I'm not into meat and animal products .

So I decided to search for some veggie blogs (and had some help from Leanna)

This is what I have found:

Eat, Live, Run
It is informative and interesting. I also admire anyone who runs.

Kath Eats Real Food
More great recipes, and I have to say, I love her philosphy. She cooks real food. I'm just not into dieting, but need to figure out a way to live healthy forever. I'm trying very hard to make health, stress managment, fitness and slenderness a lifestyle

I'm not sure if slenderness is a word - but I have little bones - and I'd like that to be obvious when I look in the mirror.

I really do like looking around for blogs. I'm so impressed by so many of them!

1 comment:

laine said...

I love Kath Eats Real Food, but she also drinks very tiny amounts of wine!