Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sparkpeople????

I've been monitoring my intake of food on Sparkpeople. It really is full of information. I just wish the site would move a little faster.

Oh well. So far so good. I had leftovers for lunch (whole grain pasta, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, olives and feta). I have also had an orange and a banana. The orange kept me from eating something NOT good.

I am still hungry. I had a few wasabi peas....but they really are just for taste and I had to stop eating them because, well, I could eat the entire bag in one sitting.

I have two apples and an orange left until dinner. I am trying to avoid having microwave popcorn, but since I won't be home until after 8:30, I must just have some.

Sparkpeople is eye opening!

2 comments:

laine said...

Do you bring dinner on the nights that you won't be home until late?

Loo said...

I like spark! I was a big spark lovah ages ago. it shows you how you balance your day!