Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Of breakfast and sabotage

I just posted yesterdays breakfast. I do not know why it came up today. Anyway, I had the same thing this morning, except that I ended up having skim milk in my coffee instead of soy milk.

I overslept, and then didn't drink my coffee - which got cold - and last time I nuked coffee I burned my hand, besides I had completely lost track of time and couldn't find a travel mug, so I stopped at Dunks for a medium.

I'm trying to cut out caffeine.

It's not going all that well.

Anyway, breakfast was delicious!

Then, I got to work, and put my lunch (and I brought extras for my coworker) and told the law clerk (they are both part of our lunchtime strolls...emphasis on "stroll"). I told him it was healthy and someone else in my office laughed. He said that for me eating healthy is like him chewing on his fingernails. I'll last awhile, but it won't last forever. He knows my family and we like our desserts. Nice.

That is a judgement (yes Stacey I noticed!). I told him it was, and that he should be more supportive. I should also add that he doesn't think I'm fat. Anyway. I guess that is what happens when you work with mostly men.

So, off to my day! I brought sneakers to work and it looks like it is clearing up.

No comments: