Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby steps is what it is all about.

I didn't walk this morning. I did do some bicycle crunches and regular crunches. I also measured how far it is from my office to the T station that is further away. It is a little over a mile.

I'm trying not to feel guilty about this whole exericising thing. I know it's a step and a process to change my lifestyle, but sometimes it just isn't that easy.

These are the things I am trying:

  • not to be judgemental of myself and others
  • exercise a little every day
  • get up early and not rush around on the morning
  • take time to breath
  • manage my time
  • make healthy eating choices

I had an apple as a snack, and I wasn't hungry, it was just there. It's better than a brownie or a piece of cake, or a candy bar just being "there".

As Let it Flow says, it's a process!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, the mornings where I get up earlier and can drink some juice or coffee...start some laundry...not be rushed...are so much nicer than the days where I get a little extra sleep and am a crazy woman! Sets the tone for the whole day.