Thursday, May 1, 2008

Last night - at the Kan Man Marketplace

I've been a little behind today in my blogging. Thursdays tend to be very long days. Last night I went to the Kan Man Marketplace with Early McPrompt and Amy. Check out their blogs for a photo recap of our adventures.

It was very fun and I tried Vietnamese food. Turns out that Vietnamese Pad Thai is very hot and spicy. I like hot and spicy, but this was too hot and spicy for my meat and potato roots.
(The husband says that my family doesn't eat colored food - just yellows and whites...which by the way is not actually true.)

So I got what Amy got. I forget what it is called, but it was yummy.

I also discovered that there are many, many, many different kinds of noodles. In fact, there was an entire aisle of noodles! I can't wait to try them out!

Oh, and I had ice cream last night, a cup of vanilla with some Brighams' chocolate sauce. I love Brighams. Strangely, when I was younger I really didn't like just plain vanilla ice cream - but it's grown on me and it is delicious!

1 comment:

laine said...

Hey now! They'll be none of that.

- Punctual Q. OnTime