Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quick update

I have made some decisions. I have decided to join the gym. The husband negotiated a good deal for me.

I also have an appointment with my doctor on Monday. She is good. I will no longer see doctors I don't want to just for the sake of it.

I also am going to try to do more with local bar associations because that is a great way to meet people and see old friends.

Also, I have a quick victory - I went to a great dinner tonight and it was a buffet. I had no drinks (partly because my pocketbook was so overloaded I didn't want to open it up and have it explode while looking for cash). I also had one serving at the buffet. The waitress told me I could go back up again but I said no, I'm all set. And that was that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The decisions sound like good choices -- the gym and only seeing a doctor who you respect and can trust.

There are so many lazy or uninterested GPs out there, finding a good one is not always easy.

best wishes,
Sharon

Christine said...

You're definitely stronger than I am... I really have trouble resisting "free" food.

So, good for you!!