Saturday, April 26, 2008

I am NOT hungry.

How's that? I went on a long walk (a little longer than anticipated because I really do not have a great sense of direction - something I will not admit to my husband) with my Beet Loving Friend. Leanna did not know that I have a poor sense of direction, so somehow or other we ended up at Hingham Lumber.

I thought this was also a good opportunity for a before picture, so here it is:




Note: I am holding a cancer causing bottle. I was unaware it was cancer causing - and sort of feel like lot's of things cause cancer, but I digress.


I went for a 90 minute walk, we even walked by JJ's (a very favorite place of my friend Amy). The best part, is that I did not even want any JJ's!


So then we ended up walking up Route 3A until we got to the abandoned railroad - which I thought was another great opportunity for before pictures. Leanna is on the left, I am on the right.

Ok, this is actually a very very good before picture of me. And this is not meant as a judgment. I look fat. I am fat. This is not the body I have when i think of my self. In my head I am not a 'fat girl'.

I also made a trip to Whole Foods and got some great food for the week.

This is what I have eaten so far today:

Waffle (Fig and Flax)

Coffee (homemade but Dunkin Donuts variety)

Edamame Salad

PBJ from Whole Foods

Peach Orange Nantucket Nectar

A Chocolate Chip Merangue

A banana.

We're going out to dinner with friends tonight.

4 comments:

laine said...

My feet hurt, but it was worth it.

Loo said...

i need you both to know that this adventure made me DYIN of laughter.

no jjs i see. FIERCE!

Anonymous said...

What is JJs? Good job on the long walk even if it was slightly unintentional! All of you girls who are working hard to get "centered" in a healthy lifestyle are starting to inspire me!

Loo said...

holly JJs is a little seasonal dairy stand with THE BEST SOFT SERVE VANILLA IN THE WORLD!