Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yoga, the gym and decisions

I went back to the gym today. Today I did Vinyasa Yoga. It was a little different from a yoga studio. There was techno music pumping next door in the spin class. It quieted after awhile. The class was definitely a good workout. Everyone else was skinny. I didn't like that everyone else was skinny. It might be good motivation though.

The husband wants to know if I am going to join. I think I want to go to some more classes. I hate to pay and not go. If he goes, I probably will also go. I have to say that it is easier to stop on the way home and go to a class on a late night or a rainy day then it is to go home and walk. Once I'm home I often want to eat dinner and relax.

I think I made my decision. I think I will join.

I have also decided to make a doctor's appointment as I have been steadily gaining weight, in spite of my weight loss efforts and exercise.

1 comment:

Loo said...

I think a visit to the Dr is a good idea to get your levels checked out. You're doing really well and gaining like you are is fishy.

Also join! We can do the Saturday am Club Stregnth classes! When I've done Vinyasa there is no music to distract but the spinning studio is across the gym (in Boston).